Could we have a quick vote ?

All,

Could we have a quick vote on this draft letter to be sent to PCQ
about IT.COM ? There shall be no more discussion on the topic. But
a simple "yes" or "no" to be mailed to the list within the next
24 hours.

I will then collect all the "yes" votes and add the signatories to
the letter and forward it to PCQ.

Now on to our regularly scheduled program.

	-Arun
Dear KK,

It has been brought to our attention that IT.COM is an important event
and it would be a shame to lose this opportunity to highlight Linux
in such a high profile trade show.

We are currently in the second week of a four week schedule to figure out the
charter and the administrative details of Linux India on our mailing
list. However, we do appreciate the urgency of the matter. We also
understand the difficulties you have in justifying the expenses incurred
on a local LUG.

Therefore, we propose that you (PCQ) consider ILUG Bangalore as the authorised
organisation to handle all matters relating to IT.com on behalf of Linux
India for this year.

Signed by:

Arun Sharma
Sudhakar "Thaths" Chandrasekharan