[Fwd: Welcome and let the discussions begin...]

Hello friends,

I am Naheed Vora from Linux User's Group of Ahmedabad. Luga initiated
back in October '99, rooted  from an academic environment of Nirma
Institute of Technology - Ahmedabad. Today round about fifty Linux
enthusiast work under this umbrella, where we organize meetings,
Lectures and Install Festivals on regular basis.

I have been assigned the work of Event Co-ordinating, along with general
web administration.