Re: Apache error !

If it is a DNS error,I hope it will work with the IP.In this case even that
fails :( And the same problem for the other sites in this server.Any
solution?

cheers
Ganesh Kumar

 " There is one thing stronger than all the armies of the world:
and that is an idea whose time has come"
                               - Victor Hugo

> I doubt this is a problem with Apache.
> Either a DNS or routing issue.
>
> I tried the URLs many times from Indian servers, both port 80 access as
> well as browser access work randomly.
>
> -
> Oommen.

<sniped>