Re: Apache error !

> What strange results?  Try telnetting to port 80 of www.tamil.net from
your
> box and issuing HTTP requests directly.
>
> Thaths
<sniped>

We get the Ms jumping from 660 to 2000 sometimes.Telneting to port 80 works
fine :) any solution.The admin changed the backbone from UUnet to
sprint.Still the same error.

Ganesh Kumar
 " There is one thing stronger than all the armies of the world:
and that is an idea whose time has come"
                               - Victor Hugo

<snip>