Re: [LIG] [OFFTOPIC] List of Online Hindi books

M K Saravanan proclaimed:
> LIST OF E-VERSIONS OF BOOKS (whose copyright is over).
>
> (Most of the titles given below have been voluntarily typed by a
> retired railway locomotive driver: Shree Balaram J. Rathore of Ratlam.)
>
> AUTHOR      : Kabeer
> TITLE       : Kabeer ke Dohe
> DEVELOPERS  : Ratlam Voluntary Group
> FUNDED BY   : Infrastructure support: Ministry of Information Technology, India,

<snip>

MKS,

If you know the people who are doing this effort, please ask them to
coordinate with the Project Gutenberg folks.

Thaths
--
Homer: [hurt] You signed my name?  I feel so violated.
Marge: You've signed my name lots of times!