Re: [vikram] READ THIS FIRST!!

Raja Subramanian wrote:

> To protect yourself against such moronic activity,
> set resource limits on your system. Look at
> /etc/security/limits.conf on debian machines or its
> counterparts on other distros.

Debian GNU/Linux saves UR day !!  Quotas and limits
setting via libpam-modules and related packages are
well thought out in Debian.  I fully subscribe to
Raja's views on *moronic* activity and can we say that
machines should be *moron-proofed*  with Debian.
Particularly machines used in colleges/universities.

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.........Amateur Radio