Re: chennailug.org: online subscription from chennailug.org

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000 at 19:08, "N.Suraj Kumar" <suraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> chittered thus:

->

	I do not know if the online subscription form works - I guess it does -- and Yes, it was a brilliant idea -- eliminates a whole host of clueless people whining about the difficulty in sending out an email to listar. Oh, a suggestion? It says, "Subscribe yourself to the ILUGC mailing list by filling out the following form:" ... and though technically, that is right, I would imagine if you wanted a luser-friendly tool to remain user-friendly ... you might want to say, "Write your email address in the box below and click `Subscribe`!" .. or something to that effect...

	</my $0.02>

-> 	http://www.chennailug.org/phpised/index.phtml

	All the PHP jazz looks good! Keep up the good work.

	-r
--
Ravikant K.Rao | ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx | ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx
 12:30am  up 15:21,  3 users,  load average: 1.12, 0.34, 0.14