Re: Next meeting (was Re: FREE LINUX CD)

hi,

    Prof.> its ok by me. as is happening these days, i will most
    Prof.> likely not be able to make it. also, the usual room is not
    Prof.> available; there is a training program going on there. i
    Prof.> can arrange an alternate room, which may not be as
    Prof.> convenient.

Will the class room in front be avlbl.?  I think that room should do.

As regards the agenda, I will be presenting an intro to shell
scripting with bash and then if there is time start a series on python
programming.

thanks,