Next meeting (was Re: FREE LINUX CD)

hi,

    MKS> who is this # sriram # Is it THE ORIGINAL sriram or some
    MKS> student from iitm.

Well, it is not our 1g0 Prof. P. Sriram. :)

Subject to Prof. Sriram's approval, the next meeting of ilugc will be
held on the 25th of Nov. 2000 at IIT Madras Computer Center at 3:30pm.

Suraj, thanks for puting this info up at our web page.  The pages look
very good!  Great job!  There is one bug that I could find.  The
downloads page (downloads.html) mentions a wrong date for the next
meeting.  The front page is correct.