when is our next meet?

hi,

    MKS> hi, when is our next meet? what's the agenda?

It is too late to annouce a meeting for this Saturday.  Besides, there
are exams going on here.  I spoke to Prof. Sriram and he seemed to
indicate that the next Saturday is fine.  If no one has problems with
this we shall have it next week i.e 25th November.

As for the agenda, I will attempt to give an intro to shell scripting
using bash.  After that, if you folks dont throw me out, maybe start
off a series on programming with python (which, IMHO is a very nice,
easy to learn and powerful scripting language).