Re: How to configure sound card

I have also a inbuilt sound card.  but mine is working partially! I am able
to hear audio cds etc.  But not able to hear any other sounds from linux.
Mine is a pc100 motherboard.  Fortunately i manged to figure out the
motherboard manufactrer.  I have just now downloaded the driver they
mentioned.  will have to try that out.  If anybody has similar mother boards
they can get the drivers at http://www.pcchips.com

s.kannan