RE: Attn: Webmaster

hi all )-:

	I really wish I have my own connection. This "internet centre" thing screws
me up. Lost all your mails here. So replying from the archives. Pls forgive
me if I've missed to check out any previous mails.

To Quote from the archive:
	if you people don't mind why don't we put Indian Lang. linux stuff on our
site (chennailug).  I can handle the tamil related stuff.  for other
lang. I don't know that much.  suggestions are welcome.

My Reply:
	Dear MKS, I already had asked you (during the first time we met) to give me
a detailed description of the localisation and the research work going on in
MIT Labs. Be it anything regarding Linux, pls give me the docs in HTML. As
mentioned earlier, "we have just 400K of stuff right now on chennailug.org
(and Mr. Asokan has gifted us with 200M, IIRC  (-;) so let's fill it up (-;"

Its so good that we are in the same locality. If you feel this is really
urgent, you can call me up. My no is : 2419483, so that I can     collect it
from you.  I'll upload the docs at the earliest possible. If this isn't
urgent, you can bring it to the meet (28th?) in a floppy. I'll *try* to make
it go online by 29th/30th.

Dont forget to bring the Console tamil package tarball. Is the Anusaraka
project ported to C?

Again quoting from the archive:
By all means.  Screenshots are always welcome too. :)

The screen shot (the most attractive was the kuppai!) is right now (hot and
fresh) uploaded to chennailug.org and is available at :
	http://chennailug.org/pictures/kde_tamil1.gif

Regards,

	-Suraj