Re: LUG-C meeting

Hi:

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 10:22:29AM -0700, Sudhakar Chandra wrote:

> If experimentation was in thew nature of the person, she would not have
> asked the question, would she?

	Valid point - But again, my mail (I guess) was attempting to
make clear two things:

	a) Get the experimental nature within yourself - Its fun
	b) The best way to asses a situation/position is to check it for
yourself, (like say, evaluating a distribution), instead of carrying
forth others' opinions, which could often prove untrue in your case.

	I would say more, but I don't wanna rant.

> Probably because you've become more mature these days... ;-)

	;/

> FreeBSD?

	Actually not at the moment - Like I said, I'm playing around with
OpenBSD because I have a fairly new OpenBSD release, whereas my FreeBSD
copy is insanely old and I wouldn't want to formulate wrong impressions
about FreeBSD because of that.

	And of course time, and lack thereof, and paramount laziness
prevent me from attacking multiple new OS'es ;/

	-ravi