Re: ILUGC marketting

Hullo:

	I haven't been able to make it to the last 2 meetings, and
haven't basically had opportunities to annoy Prabhu. So my vote goes
for whenever Prabhu is free ;-) - namely, the 28th.

	And yes, KDE Debs sound interesting. Just wondering, I managed to land a copy of OpenBSD 2.7 (Which is
most certainly NOT up for grabs at the moment - and doesn't look like
it will be, for awhile - email me in private if you want me to add
your name to the list of people who want it) from CheapBytes, and
maybe you would wanna demo it? Infact, we could install RedHat first,
and then OpenBSD and access the ext2 partition[s] from inside BSD -
Also saves time, configuring LILO :)  If someone's interested, I could
do it. Also, the regular OpenBSD gurus on our list (Aravind) [*] could
talk about OpenBSD itself - or if people don't like the idea of
discussing BSD on a *Linux* User Group meeting, feel free to holler :)

	   -ravi

[*] - I started with "gurus" because I wanted to add kar,Swaraj - I
realised it was futile because:

	 a] kar isn't here physically, and hence can't talk about it.
	 b] Swaraj is not a guru ... which leaves only Aravind...

	 hehehehe - *runs away ducking and grinning*

PS: (Oh is that supposed to be PPS because there's already a PS that
isn't marked PS, up above?)

PPS: This is probably supposed to PPPS, but anyways, here goes: Isn't
marketing spelt marketing and NOT markeTTing, as it is, in the Subject
Line? :)