Re: KDE 2.0 will have tamil

  Prabhu> 	The prereleases are pretty nice but I still prefer a
  Prabhu> hand tuned fvwm2.

        I got down the 'potato' KDE 1.94 debs from kde.tdyc.com
(IIRC), a straightforward 28.7 Mb. download with '# apt-get install
task-kde'. Been playing around with it for a day, no crashes so
far. A fast machine would help though, things are a bit slower than I
remember with KDE 1.1. Konqueror is pretty nice, has some nifty
features, and quite stable too. A screenshot is up at:

        http://gene.tn.nic.in/~kar/eye-candy.html

        Also up is a shot of my normal fvwm2 desktop, purely for
contrast. :-)

                                                        -arun

--
arun krishnaswamy	<kar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>	<arun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>