Minutes of the meeting - 16/09/2000

Minutes of the meeting for ILUG-C
---------------------------------
Date    : 16/09/2000
Place   : IIT Computer Center, IIT Campus Chennai-36
Agenda  : Discussion on the formalisation of ILUG-India
No. of Attendees : 12

Details:
--------

        ILUGC met at 3:30pm at the Computer Center of the Indian
        Institute of Madras. The familiar faces of Dr. 'Original'
        Sriram, 'web-master' Suraj and the 'jumpin' Ravi were notably
        missing for the meet. The meeting was kicked off by 'apt-get'
        Prabhu and issues regarding the formalization of ILUG-India
        were discussed at length. It was announced that at this year's
        IT.com, ILUG-Bangalore would represent Linux-India. This is a
        stop gap arrangement for this year.  This was followed by the
        discussions on how to popularize the LUG activities in Chennai
        especially in the colleges.  It was proposed to publicize LUG
        activities by advertising the agenda and meeting details in
        the Classifieds section of 'The Hindu' (Votes on this please).

        Midhun Kumar has taken up responsibility for participation of
        ILUG-C at the technical exhibition, Shaastra at, IIT-M.

P.S >> I mailing this from my clients place from a windows box !!!  Please no spams on this as I don't have a machine here yet.. Anyway Linux Rulezzz!!!!!!