unofficial minutes...

hmm..here's what i remember from last meeting.. the
meeting started at around 4:30pm with Dr. Prabhu
telling us about the ILUG and why we needed to have a
seperate organization to represent Linux India for
various reasons, among them to get sponserships. The
various lug groups will belong under the central India
Lug. The exact details are being worked out.

at about 5pm, Zameer(?) gave a brief description about
IT.com '99 b'lore stall details and the proposed stall
details for the IT 2k to be held in Nov.

the meeting ended at around 6:30pm with a final
discussion on instant messengers, back orifice and
quake playing under linux. :)

the total attendence was around 12 ( i think)...

please send me any corrections!! i do not gaurentee
the accuracy of these volatile notes from my gray
matter...

Ananth

=====

There are no coincidence in life.....