Re: LI registration - some news.

hi,

>>>>> "keky" == keky uswest net <keky@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

    keky> OK, its only $180 per 9m (damn metric system).  The
    keky> questions is how many Madras Penguins can fit in that
    keky> square. Assuming I donate the cost what will they do ??

	I guess you mean 9 metres square?  9sq meters = 3x3 meters. 3
meters is approximately 10 feet.  So if it is 9 sq meters we are
talking of an area of 100 square feet.  This should fit about 20-30
people??

	In any case the folks from ILUGB will be representing Linux
India there.  I have no idea what they plan to do but there is an
email from Atul that I will forward to the list in a while that will
give you details on what is going on.

Thanks for the offer to fund us folks. :)