Chennailug.org excavated back!

hi all

    Thanks to Mr.Asokan & Co. We have our chennailug.org up and running.
I've uploaded the files a few minutes ago. Please visit the site at:

                    http://www.chennailug.org

 To talk in debian terms our site is in "frozen" state. Send your
bug,spl mistake reports to me. Ppl who are interested in contribing
DOCs, HOWTOs, etc., are *forced* (-; to do so!

    Pls ignore that missing linux.au. This will be uploaded at the
earliest.

        -Suraj