Yamaha 740C Sound Card on RedHat 6.2

Hi,
	Quick question : If someone *knows* that the Yamaha 740C Sound
Card works on Linux (RedHat 6.2, if it matters) , can you drop me a line
about what you did to make it work? My buddy said he tried ALSA too and it
didn't work - though someone else *just* told me ALSA will work - I will
probably check it out live in 3 days' time, but I'd appreciate any
ideas/suggestions/help - Thanks

	-Ravi "off to bangalore for the Bangalore LUG meeting" Rao