Re: Minutes of ILUGC meet - 19th August 2000

>     Suraj> Amnesiac (-; Dr.P.Sriram... The potential CD Maker!  (-;
>                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>         Please note.  Despite the smileys, that statement (underlined
> above) is rather unkind to Prof. Sriram.  We all know how busy he is,
> being a Professor at the Dept. of Aerospace Engg. as well as the HOD
> Computer Center.  It also does not give credit to what he has been
> single handedly been doing - consistently giving us some of the best
> quality lectures in the entire history of ilugc.  He has also been
> kind to give us the room where we meet and is most ready to burn CD's
> for us.  So please dont call him just a potential CD maker.  He is far
> more than that.  :) Besides the CD making potentiality has been put to
> full use several times in the past. :)

I'm very sorry for that. I just meant to add a little bit of non-technical
humour. No body can deny the fact that Dr.P.Sriram has been a gift to all
of us lugians. His talk on Radius and RAID made me fall in Love with him
(-: . Just thought he will be reminded of (in a humorous way) the fact
that his contribs to the LUG stand on the top of the list.

I plead to Dr.P.Sriram to forgive me 'bout that silly comment. O-:

In case that hurts others too (zameer, prabhu, midhun) , i'm sorry for
that too. I didn't mean anything as such to hurt anyone on the LUG.

-Suraj