Re: Completely Offftopic : Re: Why lin[s]ux.

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 01:58:45PM -0700, Sudhakar Chandra wrote:

> BGanesh was stating his observation.  And you are saying that his
> observation is based on ignorance, right?

	Um, *I* thought that he was referring to *my* original post, with
the URL.. but whatever,..

> How was BGanesh's observation that *BSD users tend to me more forgiving
> anfd less vocal about licensing a FUD?  Are you denying that *BSD license
> is less restrictive than GPL?

	Again, I thought that my original post with the URL was being
construed as FUD.. Infact, IIRC the post said something like, "The
original post was one to throw FUD at newbies" or somesuch... I'm quoting
from memory, and hence maybe factually incorrect,...

	-Ravi