Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:48:38 +0400
From: jason <jason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: prabhu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Linux/UpToTen

Hi,

Arun forwarded this mail to you, apparently. Would you have any ideas
for such a job???
Thanks

Jason BARNARD

jason> Hi, We are a Mauritian company looking for trainers to give
  jason> two week crash courses. Perhaps you could post a message on
  jason> your list....

  jason> Linux - administration, security etc MySQL - managing a large
  jason> database PHP

  jason> Please note that I would expect the trainer to teach a solid
  jason> methodology plus the major functions and how they fit into
  jason> this methodology, and not simply repeat to students the
  jason> contents of the on-line basic docs (we can read that for
  jason> ourselves). I would need to communicate in detail with anyone
  jason> offering their services in order to validate their competence
  jason> and the methodology they teach.

        Please get in touch with Prabhu Ramachandran, he co-ordinates
the Madras LUG mailing list. His address is in the Cc: header.

                                                        -arun