chennailug.org - FTP Access

Sir,

     From the prompt comments of many members of the ilugc and following
the creative ideas posted by many luggies, the chennailug's site has
reached completion.

      The pages have been living at my unused home page. Now that the
pages are complete,  I thought, its time to make them available on
chennailug.org. The pages reside at:

      http://thunder.prohosting.com/~sur2000

     Pls send in your comments about this site. I can recollect the
security issues that you had talked about during the last meet. I can
understand that giving FTP access to your box _IS_ a security issue.

I promise you, If I'm given access to chennailug.org, I take full
responsibility of keeping the FTP/ssh password to myself.

     In case, the FTP/ssh access cannot be provided, I would like to
know whom I'm supposed to send the tar ball to.

     Thanks in advance,

      -Suraj