Re: question abt the GIMP

hi

> Pre-press work? Does the GIMP have CMYK support already? With the
> Gamut warnings? Or did I miss something...

Nop, I mentioned something about colour seperation, do you remember that?
Well... you can "decompose" the colors into many forms (RGB, CMYK being a few of
them). Though it doesn't give the gamut warning about changes in colours, ppl
who can be very sure of how colors would look can go ahead and seperate them
into CMYK channels. Take it to the Press, use PhotoShop and compose them into
one single image (get shocked if red appears magenta! (-; ).

I can show the Portfolio that I made out of GIMP 1.1 during the next meet and
explain you what I exactly did, *if* you wish.

There is this nice mailing list on GIMP. If you feel you really need to tell the
GIMP development community (I do feel now, but am lazy ;-) ) about the lack of
CMYK support , check out:

            http://www.gimp.org/mailing_list.html

-suraj