Meeting stuff

hi,

	well, mailandnews.com is back up and running (finally!,  ugh!)
	and I missed out that email from prabhu/mani sridhar about
Dr.Sriram's Radius talk ...

    Ravikant> front, I just talked to swaraj and yes, here are my
    Ravikant> suggestions/requests/things :

	So could we please go ahead and have that talk too? I'm pretty
much interested in this one... ;/

	And apologies for the "hasty" (?) email-request thing ... but
again, like I already said ... my email setup was completely broken
. and its kinda semi-resurrected itself..

								-- ravi

--
Ravikant K.Rao : http://www.symonds.net/~ravi/
Primary Email  : <ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx> | PGP: 9544A4A1   GPG: 1024D/C2FC752D