Meeting stuff

Hello,
	MY mail system is *completely* b0rked (!) due to my trying to do
some things... I haven't seen any emails in the past 3 or 4 days, and will
be unable to see any more emails for awhile -- I am reachable at
symonds.net if you need instant attention - or phone. On the meeting
front, I just talked to swaraj and yes, here are my
suggestions/requests/things :

	* Zameer : Can you please talk on CVS and the like? (And no, 10
minutes isnt enough! ;)

	* Swaraj: Can you put us(me) fundas on General Linux Security, and
touch on topics like Buffer Overflows and so on and how OpenWall for
instance prevents it -- I haven't looked at the source yet -- /me is a
very very lazy guy -- So you can look at it if you like -
www.openwall.com/linux - :c)

	* Are we demo-ing anything this saturday(which iss when the
meeting is, I presume) --
Also, any more posts/replies to this or other things specifically related
to the meeting, .. can people cc to me at ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx -- I'd greatly
appreciate it. Also, I shall look at the Arhives/Wilma/Thaths' box.

	* I still have Prabhu's "broken" potato CDs with me, which I shall
bring to the meeting -- I guess you can check with prabhu to see if they
are "up for grabs"

	Thanks for your time and sorry for all the "personal" type stuff
in this mail.

	Cheers

*please cc replies to ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx*

	-ravi