stuff

Hi,

	1] Can I get ravi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ? If yes, whom do I contact?
And no, I didn't receive replies from shashi@OS4 and someone else that
I was asked to email.. Also, will chennailug.org relay emails for me?
Just Wondering, I already have smtp.eth.net relaying them for
me... and I *could* get mail.symonds.net to relay for me, too... but
it would look nice to have an @lug.org ...

	2] When is the next meeting? Whats the agenda for the next meeting?

	3] Deivanayak: -> I need to talk to you sometime, can you
email me or call me up? Plug in your phone number in your email too,
please. And, the LUG webpage needs an update -- It still says that the
May Meeting "is to be held" ... Do you need some help with
webmaster'ing ? If yes, please do ask. I can try and pitch in..

	Cheers.

								--ravi
--
Ravikant K.Rao : http://www.symonds.net/~ravi/