Re[2]: [achitnis@exocore.com: [LIG] Formal Member Registration]

Hi Asokan,

PA> We could give it a look BGa. I am also becoming a drifter;
Ok, assuming we do this membership thing, what /exactly/ are trying to
do?

PA> but I think we are doing less than what we could/should.
hmm... I can always bug you folks over e-mail, trust me I'm doing my
best :) But seriously, what do you think we should do? Activity
wise...

PA> I would like to see some corporate members - may be with a proviso that
PA> they can <NOT> become office bearers :-)
This part I like :)

I'll leave it upto the leading lights of ILUGC : Arun, Asokan, Prabhu,
Dr Sriram (in alphabetical order) to decide what needs to be done...
of course considering my long absence I maybe unaware of the other
leading lights, mea culpa. Vox Dei :)

BGa