Re: Need some help on staroffice.

Marketing Department proclaimed:
> I have a linux server installation done using Redhat 6.0 Linux. I also
> downloaded the files for staroffice for linux from the site and untarred
> them. But while installing it, i found that after getting the initial
> details, the staroffice window freezes (process is running but no change in
> window is visible). Can anyone tell me what could be the problem ?

Would you, by any chance, be using a S3 Virge graphics card?  There is used
to be this exact same problem almost a year ago.  It could be fixed by
setting some environment varable.

Thaths
--
Marge: Can we get rid of this Ayatollah T-shirt?  Khomeini died years ago.
Homer: But, Marge!  It works on _any_ Ayatollah: Ayatollah Nakhbadeh,