Curious

Hi Sudhakar,

SC> ILUGs like the ones in Bangalore and Delhi might actually benefit from
SC> formalization.  These are pretty much run by people who also happen to make
SC> money out of Linux in their professional career.  They feel more
SC> comfortable if they can formalize everything and thus protect themselves
SC> from accusations later.

Just curious, what accusations? And how does formalization help? Have
there been any precedents (out of touch with main list for a while) I
too happen to make money out of Linux in my profession (tho I qualify
for garage hacker too). feel free to respond direct if this is
off-topic for the list.

Thx
BGa

ps : that would be neighbourly/neighborly (English/American)