SuSE 6.4

    Maneesh> Hi, I will be bringing a few eval CDs of SuSE 6.4 and

	Hi, if there is one eval version of SuSE 6.4 that's free,
could I flick it?

	Maneesh: BTW, You can drop in whenever you like, about
checking on the DSL connection at the NetCafe guy near my place. Just
give me a call before you make it.

	Thanks

	(Was sent to the list, instead of to Maneesh in private, so
the rest of the list knows the status of CDs)

								--ravi

--
Ravikant K.Rao : http://www.symonds.net/~ravi/
Primary Email  : <ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx>