---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 13:38:59 +0530
From: Ganesh Kumar A L *** TELEINDIA *** <ganesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mksarav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mr Saravanan,
   I am unable to start my Apache server.(When I tried to open it from IE,I get Socket Error).If I give ps aux ,I get inetd running in PID 560.I couldnt locate apachectl file itself.Pls guide me how to restart apache and make it work as a daemon.

Ganesh Kumar
(Ps: all the other components are running succesfully.ftp,telnet,traceroute are fine )

A L Ganesh Kumar