minutes. Open Source and Tamil, Next Meet,

Hello everybody...

First things first - I was held up because of my exams and so this delay.
The minutes will be posted tomorrow.

About the Lecture by VV at MIT and Request from Ramakrishnan M to put up his
speech on the website - (I would also like to attend)- as I will not be
attending the lecture - I request somebody (possibly - MKS) to volunteer and
give me a write up on the lecture and possibly we can have it on the chennai
lug website.

please inform me about who is volunteering to give me the write-up - just to
get back to you.

About the Next meet -

Prabhu - can you help in confirming the date for next meet and place as
early as possible as the website can be updated accordingly. I am sort of
relaxed for the couple of days and I can finish the work.

Thank you one and all...
Deivanayak.