I've somethin' to share with you !

Hello friends,

I've somethin' interesting to share with you here!

===========
Flying in Seattle
===========

A helicopter pilot is flying to Seattle, and hits a  pea-soup-thick fog
bank. He's completely disoriented,  and flies blindly around until he spies
the top few  floors of an office building.

He pulls up real close to it, and gets the attention of a woman sitting at
her desk.

 "Excuse me!" he yells.  "Where am I?"

"You're in a helicopter," she replies.

The pilot pulls off sharply to the left, takes one or two crisp turns
through the dense fog, and then does a perfect blind landing at the
Seattle-Tacoma Airport.

 "That was amazing!" says a passenger. "How did you know from her answer
where you were?"

 "Easy," says the pilot. "Her answer, while correct, was absolutely
useless".  "So I immediately knew I was at Microsoft Tech Support."