[OT] RH 5.2/6.0/6.1

Greetings:
	I have One RedHat 5.2,One RedHat 6.0 [ August CHIP ] CD with
me - I'm Willing to give them away to some guy that wants them - Will
bring them on Saturday, for the meeting.

	Also, I have One RedHat 6.1 [Dr.Sriram's copy, not PCQ's]  that I'd like to give away too,but I'd be grateful if I could get something else in
return,... Caldera or Slackware? (Preferably Slack) [ Even older
version's are okay... ]

	First guy[s] to confirm on my email get the respective cd(s).

	Reply on my private email: ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx

	Thanks.

-- Ravi.

PS : Aravind: Could you lend me *BSD* Cd's? And return my cds, too?

--
Ravikant K.Rao | http://www.symonds.net/~ravi/
Primary Email  : <<ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>