	i was looking at the HOWTOs and found a mini howto on dynamic IP
hacks. in that mini howto, this exact thing was implemented. so it made my
job easy or so i thought.

#1. my .forward file in the home directory contains the following...

"|exec /usr/bin/procmail"

#2. my .procmailrc file in the home directory contains the following...

^Subject: X-Term

#3. And here's what /home/msridhar/scripts/send_xterm contains...

#!/bin/sh
XX=`cat ../xipfile | grep IP | cut -c5-`
export XX
xterm -display $XX -e login &

#4. The mail I send would have this format...

Body:
IP: 202.144.10.138:0.0

#5. And here's what happens when i send the mail ( i telnet to port 25 and
did the stuff with verbose mode enabled )....

sender <msridhar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ok
>>rcpt to: msridhar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
051 /home/msridhar/.forward: line 1: forwarding to |exec /usr/bin/procmail
550 /home/msridhar/.forward: line 1: |exec /usr/bin/procmail... Address
msridhar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is unsafe for mailing to programs
>>data
need RCPT to first

******