some clarifications...

Thank you everybody. I got reiserfs up successfully.

But i found something peculiar.

i made my hda11 at reiserfs partition it is a home directory. Being an
experimental install there are no users. Hence there are no files or
directories in /home.

When i give du -h /home
it shows 512

when i give df -h /home
it says 32MB or 20% used.

And the intialising of reiserfs partitions are not seen at startup. Is it
the way things work???.

Another question, i plan to repartition my harddisk. I want to use reiserfs.
but it might be difficult to find space to move and copy again all files
while converting to reiserfs.

logical solution is install utilities and addon software after conversion to
reiserfs with basic kernel installed.

Can i do this with the upgrade option and without formating after booting
off from CD, or should i go out installing each from individual RPM. Any
other suggestion for this.

Thank you
Deivanayak