Re: PCQ expo posters. [not so long]

Hi

How about some stuff on Gnome and KDE and Star Office ? I guess most of
the audience for the PC Quest Expo would be Home users and/or people
from SOHO segment. & most likely the stalls will be filled with printers,
scanners, multimedia PCs ..... etc. (correct me if I'm wrong !)

I think the poster should have some screen shots of Gnome/KDE desktop. &
there can be questions like:

* Does Linux have a Graphical User Interface ?
   Something about X Windows, Gnome/KDE, blah blah blah ....

* Can I use Linux for playing Games ?
   Oh yes, .. Some thing about Doom, Quake ... etc.

* Can I use Linux to surf the net ?
  Links to Configuring PPP, socks ... etc.

& for sure, you guys are planing a cute tux in the poster, right ?

Sreeji