from Webmaster...

I was waiting for it...
There are two counts of accusing the webmaster for not putting up things on
chennailug.org

I am to be blamed - allright
but i am sure many know i am presently involved in my final year project. I
have not had much success with it and it is getting on my nerves. my
deadline is March 10th.

I would like to offer an apology for not doing my job promptly but please
understand my position

I am sure i will get updated page by 15th march.
sorry folks.
I am collecting all interesting mails from members to build the wish list.

Bye
Deivanayak