Re: [ilug-blr] An Excellent Course on GNU/Linux.

On Sat, 4 Mar 2000, Ramakrishnan M wrote:

> http://www.datc.tec.ut.us/linux/dload/intro.html

I just can't resist this one - this document, that rams the "GNU/Linux"
term down everyone's throats, is based not on the only "GNU/Linux"
distribution (Debian) but on the one rated as the most "non-GNU" Linux -
RedHat! ;-)

I really think that if someone insists on using the term GNU/Linux, he
should stick to the rest of the ideology - and should have used Debian
instead as a base for the course.

Atul