suggestions for textbooks ?

hi,
	I think I might be able to land approximately Rs.2500 for spending on just _any_ textbook[s]. Only I don't quite know what kinda books I should blow this hot cash on ... Any suggestions? Specifically, I'd be interested in some books on TCP/IP,JAVA,CORBA,Linux [debian ?] , in that order.

    thanks.

	- ravi.

ps : aravind - the focus infotech guy - can yuo please call me up before the week gets over ?