RE: gnu and linux

You missed the point. Im sorry I used some sarcastic humor to illustrate the
point. The point im trying to make is why are you hung up on gnu /linux. By
the same token everyone who has contributed to linux can say that they
deserve credit and their name should be included. I am sure that all of you
agree that people should get credit for what they do. That credit exists in
the code and no one is taking it away. If you are talking about gcc being
the root of all linux then I guess you can stretch the imagination and talk
about AT&T being the root of all unix and so AT&T saying that without us
there would be none of this. So add AT&T into all of this.

hansolo
PS: Hey how about changing our name to India GNU Linux Users Group Chennai.
IGNULUGC.