["rajeshwar rajarethnam" <rajesh_rajr@hotmail.com>] bang linux

-- Listar MIME Decryption --------------
-- Content: Included message

From: "rajeshwar rajarethnam" <rajesh_rajr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: kar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: bang linux
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 18:57:18 PST

Dear Mr.Arun,

	We are a group of four engineering students from the Pondicherry
University. We have developed a Visual programming tool like Microsoft
Visual Basic AND Visual C++ for LINUX (XWINDOWS). IT IS PURELY
NON-COMMERCIAL.

	We would like to display our product in Banglinux Exhibition(25-27 Feb).
Being from a government institution, we are unable to make up big amounts of
money. we contacted Mr.Vijay Tase
and Mr.Deepak Tony Thomas regarding our entry. We were advised to join with
ILUG in BANGLINUX EXHIBITION (at free of cost) to exhibit our software.