Float Point Exception

Hello

  Everyone,ive got a cobalt raq server(Infact this the
server where chennailug.org is hosted ) running redhat 5.2 on MIPS
processor,ive installed wusage7.0 for mips,its used to take web statastics
,installation was succesful.

          The problem started when i tried to configure it,infact wusage
runs a service which ive run as daemon in background and i could access it
at port no 2396 and from there im supposed to do the rest of the
configuration,when im updating the webstatastics after giving the location
of the log files for which stats needed to be generated an error is
generated in the browser,"couldnt connect to server".

   When ive checked at the server side the wusage service is stopped and
error "Float point exception occured" is generated.

    What could be the possible reason for this problem and kindly suggest
me how i could rectify the problem.

  Infact ive installed the same application in x86 processor its working
fine ,but im getting the problem with my mips raq server.

Pls some one tell me how to go about the problem.

Thanx in advance

shashi bhushan