minutes

that was quick -
this is a public appeal to bail me out. I took up as webmaster only at the end of the discussion and did not make it point to document the proceeding of the meeting. hence i think it would be better if someone with better documentation wrote the minutes for this meet. i shall take it up from next meet.

If i can't be saved - well then i shall do it. do not blame if it is not comprehensive - you have been warned.
Deivanayak