Re: how to get process ids based on the port numbers it is using

kamesh jayachandran forced the electrons to say:
> I want to gather process id of the processes that are using the specific
> ports in the server.Say I want to gather the process ids of the users who

socklist(8) might help you. Otherwise you can write a script that looks into
all the /proc/<PID>/fd/socket* files to find out the socket descriptors used
by specific processes.

Don't forget to run socklist as root.

Binand