["Parthasarathy Sundarajan" <"sp_sarathy"@chennai.tcs.co.in>] Linux Supported 32-bit sound cards

-- Listar MIME Decryption --------------
-- Content: Included message

From: "Parthasarathy Sundarajan" <"sp_sarathy"@chennai.tcs.co.in>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:44:43 +0530
Subject: Linux Supported 32-bit sound cards

Hi,

I had bought a 16 bit Yamaha 719 soundcard. But now, the problem is : I found
that the CDROM drive is not supported by the Opti Motherboard (according to the
hardware guy). This existed even before the soundcard was bought.

So, I'm planning to buy (used) a P-100 motherboard and I wanted to know what 32
bit soundcards (that is available in Madras) will be supported by Linux.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
- Partha