user execute problem in Star office

hi,

  I found StarOffice 5.0 in RHL6.0 application CD.  I installed it as a
root.  But the problem is only root is able to open the staroffice.  as
a root if i typed soffice in the command prompt, everyting is working
fine.  But as other user, if i typed soffice, I am getting the screen
modify installed components, etc..,   What is the problem ?  Can anybody
help me in this regard.

with best wishes for the new year,

mks
-
M K Saravanan,
Design Engineer,
The AU-KBC Centre for Internet & Telecom Technologies,
Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University,
Chrompet, Chennai 600 044.
Tamilnadu, INDIA

email: mksarav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ph & FAX (Off):  (091) (044) 2402711