Chennailug.org needs new webmaster.

Dear LUG members,

        I'm looking for a volunteer to whom to hand over the (largely
unfulfilled) responsibility of maintaining the chennailug.org web
pages. I'm afraid I haven't been able to do much with it, but a
framework does exist. Academic and other pressures preclude me from
being able to devote any reasonable amount of time to the site's
upkeep hereafter.

        Please post replies to the list. Thanks.

                                                        -arun